Life Sciences Law
Experience in the sector of medical law for many years, the dual qualification of a founding partner and the sound expertise of our attoneys guarantee optimal representation of our clients from the health sector in the sense of “full service consultation” with the following main areas of focus:
- Medical law concerning physicians and doctors treating patients under health insurance or sick funds
- Health insurance law
- Hospital law
- Pharmacy law
- Pharmaceutical law and medicinal products law
- European/German regulations and industry guidelines concerning medicinal products and medical devices
- Law concerning biotechnics and genetic engineering
- GMP / GCP
- Corporate law / Mergers & acquisitions
- Managed care / Integrated healthcare services
- Public Policy Advisory
Medicinal products and medical devices are heavily regulated in Europe and Germany. In this industry, strategic decisions on how to best place a product on the market and how to best perform on the market with actions such as collaboration with healthcare professionals and promotions are strongly influenced by legal provisions and industry guidelines. In this regard, our life science group is highly experienced and gives targeted advice.
Public Policy Advisory
Besides our legal expertise, we may provide our clients with additional support by the use of our extensive network to the respective decision makers. As being part of the extensive network we have access to politicians and law-makers to address problems and indifferences. According to our experience in the past, this positive information management may avoid long lasting proceedings which are typically for the healthcare sector and may result in outstanding achievements which, from a strict legal point of view, are rather unlikely to achieve.